Phone : 1-833-888-1220




The Green Card USA is basically a document which allows you to move permanently to the U.S and stay there. With the Green Card you can move to any state in the U.S, find jobs to work and earn income, as well as settle down with your family.Additionally, you can also travel in and out of the U.S. However, you are not allowed to stay outside of the U.S for more than one year, otherwise your Green Card will expire and you will have to go through the process of applying again. There are different types of US Green Cards depending on your situation and how you will obtain it.

Family sponsored Green Cards

This Green Card is given to you if you have close family in the U.S and you want to reunite with them. This type of Green Card is given only to immediate family, such as spouses, children, siblings, or parents of a U.S citizen or a U.S permanent resident.

Employment sponsored Green Cards

This Green Card is given to you if you have found a job in the U.S from your home country. Your employer will pay for the forms and application procedure and will sponsor you to stay in the U.S. With an employment sponsored Green Card you are bound to that employer and you must work for that company until your contract expires.

USA Green Card Learning Center

A Green Card is the official card issued by the US Immigration Service (USCIS) to foreign nationals granting them permanent residency in the USA. A Green Card allows you to live and work in the United States of America. It is officially called Form I-551, the Permanent Resident Card.


A Green Card holder (also known as a Lawful Permanent Resident or an Immigrant) is a foreign national who has been granted the privilege of 'permanently' living and working in the United States of America. To apply for a USA Green Card based on the fact that you have a 'permanent employment' opportunity in the USA, you must meet a number of requirements and follow certain Green Card application and processing procedures.


As you transfer H1B our clients will transfer to the greencard processing immediately. A green card gives you permanent US resident status, which allows you to:

Your US green card also gives you the same rights as an American citizen, including all protection from the US Federal, State, and Local laws on par with any US citizen, while at the same time allowing you to also retain your citizenship in your native country.